A British FTSE 250 company requires an Academic Manager to hold overall responsibility for the Leadership & Management of the company’s English, Mathematics and Science programs.
• The Academic Manager will engage with external providers to develop a solution that satisfies the requirements for all contracted training requirements whilst exploring opportunities for a more comprehensive and holistic Higher Education solution, aligned to the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
• To be successful in this role you will need minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Higher Education institution with experience of managing the development of courseware and instructional media in a training institution.
• Ability to communicate with judgement, diplomacy, and tact with clients from different cultures is essential.
• Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline.
• Fluent in English (minimum IELTS 7.0/CEFR C1 for non-native English speaking post holder).
• Thorough knowledge of UK Education System.
• Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office Suite and database experience).
• Proven capability in managing program stakeholders and responding positively to change.
• Experience in a position of responsibility involving managing large numbers of staff and resources.
• Ability to react quickly and make rapid but considered decisions when required.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills and team player.
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.