The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for providing daily administrative and operational assistance in accordance with the guidelines and objectives set forth by the company. Deliver excellent customer service experiences to both internal and external clients while ensuring compliance requirements are met.
This position provides support to the General Manager and Niiar’s team with a positive and helpful attitude, also includes front desk duties. It requires from the person to be an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats, a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Work closely with the General Manager and provide continuous inputs to fulfill the daily requirements.
- Support and assist the General Manager with the day-to-day operations including handling emails.
- Generate and provide reports, researches and presentations based on business requirements as requested by the GM.
- Communicate and implement branch policies and procedures.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Handle all internal management meeting room schedules.
- Manage, audit and record all types of Leaves & Lateness for all branch employees.
- Maintain the appropriate professional image of the Branch.
- Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware IT, Telecom).
- Collect Unit and Viewing forms from the Sales consultants on a daily basis.
- Chase any missing forms and escalate issues to the concerned parties.
- Partner up with the sales team to meet and exceed sales and operations expectations.
- Post on a daily basis listings acquired from the sales team to maintain highest exposure on Company’s online platforms.
- Coordinate with the Sales Department for listing updates.
- Communicate all listing inquires with the concerned parties (Customer Service team, Consumer Insights, photographers).
- Monitor and supervise the work activities of the office ladies and maintain the condition of the office.
- Manage and coordinate Signs activities.
- Keep track of Kitchen and cleaning supplies inventories and manage restocking accordingly.
The dynamic business environment of the company might bring changes in job nature induced by new technology, new business lines, new regulations… The Company might require the jobholder to carry out additional tasks that he/she will be trained and coached on…
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, copywriting, Communication or related field.
3+ work experience as an administrative assistant or relevant role.
Advanced/professional proficiency in Arabic and English is required; French is a Plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Effective verbal and listening skills.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Positive attitude, extremely discreet and ethical.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Ability to travel upon business requirements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule remotely including evenings and weekends when needed.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|