MP PPT 2022 Admission Procedure will be regulated through online mode only. Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the MP Vyapam or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses of offered fields. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get admission in various top ranked Govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the MP PPT 2022 exam.
MP PPT 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative exam dates for MP PPT Examination 2022:
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Application correction starts||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for correction||2nd week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|MP PPT 2022 exam date||4th week of June 2022|
|Answer key||4th week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling begins from||3rd week of July 2022|
MP PPT 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidate’s needs to know regarding the MP PPT Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidates for the examination will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- The Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instruction of it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the Application Form correction facility for the candidates though the facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- An individual can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 1st week of June 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
The Application fee can be submitted through online mode or Kiosk portal. Application Form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 400|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 200|
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete prescribed MP PPT Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the Citizen of India.
- Domicile: Applying Candidate must be the domicile Certificate holder of Madhya Pradesh
- Qualification: Candidates must passed 10th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates must passed with mathematics, physics and chemistry as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
MP PPT 2022 Exam Pattern
The complete MP PPT Exam Pattern 2022 will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Total Question: The Question paper will be consist of total 150 Objective type questions.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The Medium for the question paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and no marks will be deducted on negative response.
Checkout the complete question paper pattern for the MP PPT 2022:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
MP PPT 2022 Syllabus
The complete MP PPT syllabus for the examination will be as follows:
Physics: Magnetics effects of electric current, solar system, gravitation, the universe, the earth, galaxy, energy, microscope, domestic electric circuits, Force, work, human eye, heat etc.
Chemistry: Human dependence on natural resources, classification of matter, air, electro chemical cell, mineral cycle, ecological balance, electrolysis, type of fuels, different types of substances and their nature etc.
Mathematics: Algebra, mensuration, circles, trigonometry, real number, arithmetic progression, geometry, coordinate geometry, statics and probability, statics and probability etc.
Following are some effective tips and tricks for MP PPT 2022 Preparation:
- Go through the complete syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Solve previous years and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Makes the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
MP PPT 2022 Admit Card
MP PPT admit card will be released by the authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Registered candidates will be able to access their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022 through the website of authority.
The admit card will be consisting of various important details regarding the candidates and examination. Authority will not send any admit card to any candidate individually through by post or any other offline mode, so candidate must download it individually by login into the website of authority.
MP PPT 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of entrance examination. Authority will release the admit card from the 4th week of June 2022 through online mode.
MP PPT answer key will be released as the transparent process for declaration of result. The answer key will be consisting of correct answer to every asked question in the entrance examination.
MP PPT 2022 Result
MP PPT Result will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Authority will prepare the result on the basis of final answer key. Candidates will be able to access the result from the 2nd week of July 2022 through online mode only.
The result will be released for every candidate exam participated candidates individually. Candidates will be able to check their result by login into the website of authority.
MP PPT 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure from the 3rd week of July 2022. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
MP PPT Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. The seats will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of their choice filling and rank.
Candidates will also have to report in the counselling center along with all required documents for verification rounds. Following are the list of document required for the verification of candidate and details:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- MP PPT 2022 admit card
- MP PPT 2022 result
- Category certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Transfer certificate
If you have any other query about MP PPT 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.