Associate Project Manager – Government Sector – Jeddah,KSA
The Associate Project Manager is responsible to directly contribute to the application of supporting and controlling tools and activities to the functional projects. The APM takes part in functional projects processes and steps.
Government Sector – Jeddah,KSA
* Entertainment/ Event/ Music Management entity in the Kingdom, responsible for delivering entertainment projects across KSA.
* Very flexible environment, young and energetic team.
* Contribute to organisational business process.
* Provides the daily supervision support to program and project teams within the specified function.
* Attends and contributes to regular meetings with other specialist areas such as project owner and brings expert level knowledge to support the continuous improvement.
* Promptly communicate to team members and other stakeholders on project’s matters.
* Controls and archive any documentation pertinent to the relevant function in support of the program or project deliverables and progress of the related activities.
* Support in different project phases and related activity progress and raise alerts, if relevant, putting in place adequate controls.
* Support in suggesting resolutions of any potential problems within the specific functional area and escalates issues to the project owner and project manager, when required.
* Actively supports and monitor the Program or Project to comply with associated policy and procedure documentation.
* Report on project performance to executive team and directors.
* Ensure proper documentation and archiving of project related documents, and support in documenting key action points during project meetings.
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
* Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Competitive salary package
* Amazing benefits scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Being part of a young and energetic team, amazing rooftop office space.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
* At least two (2) years relevant experience in project management.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.