A perfect Business Developer candidate will be a pioneer at the following responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to the business development plan of the company
- Generate leads and prospects through adequate market and client research.
- Identify business opportunities, nurture business prospects into clients, and develop a portfolio of clients into key accounts.
- Develop multiple contacts with each client account (influencers, decision makers and champions)
- Identify new areas for service development and diversification.
- Participate and contribute to the marketing plan of the company.
- Plan field visits and prioritize activities and customer prospects.
- Regularly follow up on established contacts and key accounts for further opportunities.
- Suggest and plan business activities, events and participations that enrich the company’s network.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to adapt to different situations and circumstances with a clear vision to achieve set targets.
- Coordinate with company’s team to satisfy customer needs.