Based in the Baghdad Country Office and under the delegated line-management of the Head of School Feeding, this role will be responsible for programme administrative functions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Check the provision of a range of services, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol-related, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Collate and process information including dissemination to support the production of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
- Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data to contribute to the provision of accurate information and effective management of resources.
- Bea first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
- Provide inputs to routine methods and practices in their own area of work, to support the continuous improvement of services provided.
- Support to coordinate meeting and communication with Ministry of education
|Job Location:||Baghdad, Iraq|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Non-profit Organization|