Operate or tend equipment, such as cooling and freezing units, refrigerators, batch freezers, and freezing tunnels to cool or freeze products, food, blood plasma and chemicals.
- Maintain and repair chiller systems of all types, air and water cooled, for both commercial and industrial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems
- Primary responsibility will be chiller systems, but work on other HVAC system may be required from time to time.
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Document all equipment installations: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Communicate to dispatch, parts procurement, supervisors and managers, as needed, to keep company and customers informed about work progressions.
- Provide detailed, complete and timely paperwork and required
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to supervisor/manager potential opportunities for additional business.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Business Support Services; Technical Maintenance & Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|