ClearIAS has announced a new batch of UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2021. The October Batch (Oct 2020-June 2021) is intended to help IAS aspirants who start preparation now for UPSC Prelims 2021.
ClearIAS is one of the biggest UPSC Prelims Mock Test Platforms in India. With more than 3,00,000 registered users, 4000+ questions, and 40+ exams, we offer everything you need to clear IAS prelims in flying colours.
With an adequate mix of static topics and current affairs, our aim is to help ClearIAS Prelims Test Series Subscribers clear UPSC Prelims, no matter how difficult UPSC sets the question paper.
ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2021 (October 2020-June 2021 Batch)
Click here to join ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2021 (October Batch).
There are 40 online mock exams in the series. The first mock exam (NCERT History) is scheduled to start on October 18th.
Timetable and Study Plan of ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2021
Click here to download the detailed timetable and study plan.
You can also download the timetable as PDF from the ClearIAS Store.
IAS/IPS aspirants preparing for UPSC CSE 2021?
We currently operate two batches of ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2021.
Both batches include 40 Online Exams of General Studies Paper 1 @
Rs.9000 Rs.4999). You can join either of the batches as you wish. Once enrolled, you will get instant access to already uploaded exams and automatic access to upcoming exams.
For General Studies Paper 2, we run a separate batch for CSAT @Rs.999.
Value-added services provided FREE for ClearIAS Prelims Test Series subscribers
We also provide a lot of value-added services for FREE to ClearIAS Prelims Test Series subscribers (premium users). Our aim is to help you score 130+ marks in Prelims, no matter whatever be the trends in the UPSC Question Paper 2021.
Value-added services/products for ClearIAS Prelims Test Series subscribers include:
- FREE access to 20 ClearIAS Elimination Techniques Video Class (worth Rs.1999).
- FREE access to 1500+ ClearIAS Most Probable Prelims Question PDF sets, including back issues (worth Rs.1500+)
- 50%-100% discount on ClearIAS Ebooks like Economic Survey Summary, Budget Summary, Current Affairs Backgrounder etc.
- Priority Support over email (contactus[at]cleariasexam.com).
- Expert guidance under the mentorship of the Civil Services trainer and author, Alex Andrews George. (Founder and Director of ClearIAS)
Click here for more details.