Position concept– To oversee the property and to act as the owner’s representative. Responsible for answering guest inquiries, directing phone calls, coordinating with the maintenance to fix or maintain the property’s belongings.
- Protect the property and the owners from harm.
- Make sure that all the equipment on the property is always functioning normally.
- Make sure that the property is always clean.
- Responsible for coordinating with the maintenance team to fix any equipment or furniture.
- Assist the owners in a friendly, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
- Know all essential aspects of the property operations.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all stakeholders.
- Works collaboratively with any associates and resources.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies