My client, an international PMC is seeking a Senior Construction Manager with export airport project experience on large International airport projects for a role in Kuwait.
Candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply.
– Relevant Engineering or Construction Management Degree
– Minimum of 15 years’ experience on large international projects supervising the construction stage.
– Minimum of 7 years’ experience on international airport projects from early site activities to completion.
– Extensive experience in runway/taxiway/apron rehabilitation projects.
– Very strong technical understanding of the works and quality aspects of the project.
– Strong safety awareness to guide the contractor when required.
– Ensure progress is in line with the programme.
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000’s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.