|CRPF Recruitment for 25 Assistant Commandant Vacancy: – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released its notification for recruitment of 25 Assistant Commandant. If you want to make a career with the CRPF Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).|
|Posts:||Assistant Commandant – AC (Civil/Engineer).|
|Total posts:||25 Posts.|
|Age Limit:||Maximum 35 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.400/- for Gen/EWS/OBC & No Fee for All Female/ SC/ST candidates.|
|Apply date:||30 June 2021 to 29 July 2021.|
|Salary:||Rs.56,100/- to 1,77500/- per month.|
|Job Location:||All India.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of CRPF Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 25 Posts.
Name of post: – Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer).
1) General – 13 Posts.
2) EWS – 02 Posts.
3) OBC – 06 Posts.
4) SC – 03 Posts.
5) ST – 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
Age Limit & Relaxation: – Not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto five years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Government). The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail or reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
Application fee: – Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment should deposit Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Selection Process: – As per candidate’s performance on Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Documentation followed by Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Interview.
Stages of Examination: –
Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Written Examination: –
The written examination will consist of Two papers carrying 500 marks :
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply offline application through the address “DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur, District Rampur, U.P.- 244901” on or before 29/07/2021from 30 June 2021 to 29 July 2021.
Important dates for CRPF Vacancy: –
- Starting date for offline application – 30 June 2021.
- Last date for offline application – 29 July 2021.
- Date of written examination – To be notified later.
Official Notification for CRPF Vacancy: –
Buy eBooks & PDF
About CRPF Recruitment.
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central paramilitary forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force).