INFRASTRUCTURE DELIVERY TECHNICIAN
A large Tech organization is looking to hire a highly motivated Network Technician to join a growing team within the Infrastructure Delivery team. The team responsibilities involve delivering new EMEA region deployments. The Network Technician will report to the Network Manager and work closely with both internal customers, external vendors as well as coordinating regional resources to facilitate smooth project execution in association with Technical Program managers.
An ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant experience in supporting large scale, enterprise class networks. They will be highly competent in all aspects of installation and troubleshooting of networking hardware, software and fiber connectivity all combined with a proven project delivery methodology.
This position will provide the individual with high levels of autonomous work with minimal supervision to drive the stability and sustainability of next-generation networks and to assist in the delivery of a new region.
Network Technicians are expected to work with established best practices to refine operational procedures, develop new tooling and constantly think proactively and innovatively. The desire and ability to work in an ambiguous, collaborative environment is essential for success. In addition, the role may require International travel of up to 20%.
- Deliver sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes always with an eye on improvement.
- Work closely with Network Engineering & Network Technical Project Manager teams to ensure fast, smooth rollout of new designs and products.
- Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and workflow
- Collaborate with various stake holders to remove project obstacles
- Ability to travel within geographical work area is required, up to 20% travel outside traditional work area will be required.
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and inter connectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low to mid-level application interaction
- Troubleshooting cabling infrastructure connectivity issues, including patch panels and patch cords.
- Specifying Power and Cooling requirements and ensuring Hardware Racking/Stacking completed for new equipment
- Complete customer requests via Remedy trouble ticketing system
- Participate in the migration, basic configuration and rollout of new or upgraded hardware
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|