Design Review, Testing & Commissioning Manager M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimising public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in multiple countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading, innovative and sustainable mobility player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo (RDMC) will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extensions therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job
– Addressing to NAT any comment that could improve the projects, regarding operations and maintenance
– Monitoring the closure of the action log of the project
– Looking after the interests of the Operator and Maintainer in the negotiations with NAT and the constructors
– Ensuring that extensions works do not impact day-to-day operations
– Reviewing technical documentation and spotting any consequences on Operation and Maintenance
– Coordinating the Technical Assistance from RATP DEV
– Coordinating with operational departments the impacts of extensions on operations and maintenance (rulebook, maintenance plan.)
– Managing the Projects Engineers
– Engineering degree or Master’s degree in a scientific field, or a significant experience in project management
– Fluent in English and Arabic
– Project communication management
– Use of project management tools
– Knowledge of the local environment
– Knowledge of technical aspects of Public Transportation
– Experience in Project Management
Benefits & how to apply
We offer a competitive remuneration package. If your qualifications, experience and skills fit our requirements, please click on the “Apply” button above and we will review your application.
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.