• Builds, manages and develops long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
• Leads PPD Levant E-Com strategy to fit with the nuances of the local markets by leveraging best practices across geographies
• (including Contracts and E-JBPs)
• Develops plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
• Defines and implements Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, salesâ€¦)
• Identifies new Ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implements action plans accordingly
• Prepares and presents products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
• Aligns with Marketing on the right animation plan per retailer to improve sales performance
• Collects, analyzes and interprets Ecommerce partner’s sales report (sell in & sell out) to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
• Collects, analyzes and interprets Ecommerce partner’s competitor activities to define opportunities for our brands
• Manages order placing, stock levels, SKU mix per retailer ensuring 100% availability of hero SKUs
• Oversees the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
• Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase and ensuring a seamless and optimal customer journey (E-store analysis, reporting and actions).
• Activates the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs with E-Com players (unique visitors, conversion rate, New users)
• PPD strategy /Online guidelines.
• Executes the local digital marketing strategy to develop the brand positioning across Levant markets.
• Rolls out the Brand’s digital activity and ensures its consistency with each brands sense of purpose (All PPD brands).
• Works closely with the marketing team to ensure media campaigns are planned as per each campaign objective
• Checks media briefs with marketing before they are shared with agency, aligns on media plan/KPIs/Content, follows up with agency on mid campaign report to ensure optimization, presents and analyzes full campaign results and shares learnings/recommendations.
• Accountable to meet digital golden rules KPIS
• Ensures cross-media touchpoint efficiency (Search, Display, Video, Social), closes tracking of results, and issues recommendations based on that Partner and challenges media agency (including on innovative mechanisms)
• Shares best practices and monitors local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand’s ambition
• Develops and mentors the marketing team
• Identifies online and off-line drivers and articulates the digital strategy with the brand positioning
• Ensures an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence, and experimentation
• Aligns with marketing on full year media budgets (by brand/by category) and ensures alignment with brands vision.
• People Developer
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.