Purpose of the job:
The Digital Marketing will support various programs and projects including display ad campaigns, email campaigns, creative production, marketing product development, and reporting/analysis. This position is required to interact extensively with business counterparts from various groups both inside and outside the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering Samsung’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- Responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through Samsung website, CDM, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- Plan and implement all online marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the smooth running and completion of projects on Samsung website, builds online advertising and social media campaigns and maximizes SEM/SEO results
- Responsible for identifying and prioritizing digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating Marketing targets / briefs.
- To review the performance of Samsung Levant website in both languages Arabic & English
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, and encourage repeat usage for Samsung.com
- Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns to produce the best return on investment for the organization.
- Implement and monitor SEO and SEM strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates
- Manage the use of digital media to support the company’s product strategy
- Responsible for managing the online marketing budget
- Ensures product messaging is consistent with branding efforts.
- Sets communication calendar, including public relations, advertising, and social media efforts, and ensures coordination among various product lines.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Supports development of creative briefs and project plans and manages overall timelines.
- Develops strategy and manages projects from project definition, resource identification, contracting and management, to implementation and measurement.
- Manage relations with external vendors (agencies, printers, photographers, etc.) to complete projects on time and on budget. Ensure all appropriate documentation is collected and archived
- Manage materials for both corporate and product to ensure consistency and continuous improvement
- Develops and executes complete marketing projects for a business/product line.
- Manage company events that includes partners, customer i.e. Regional Forums,,
Essential skills and experience:
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Work under pressure
- Able to manage resources and lead others
- Basic financial skills to arrange for budgets and cost reports
• Experience & Education:
- 5 years or more of work experience in the same field
- B.A. in Marketing, E- Commerce or any related field or equivalent.
• Language Skills
- Any language required to function in the region of concern
In the whole process of recruitment, job applicants should be careful not to infringe the trade secret of the company which they have been/were working for.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 11
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Marketing And Advertising