This position is responsible to manage, develop, execute the commercial and marketing strategies in Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Algeria, Syria and designated Arabian speaking countries. Oversee monthly and annual sales of customer targets in volume and value sales in line with business forecasts and ensure profitability, and develop account based on customer needs.
- Lead the development and growth of the business to meet the revenue and profit target.
- Responsible for achieving the annual and monthly sales plan, Volume and Value wise in consonance with the annual business plan for GCC and North Africa.
- Provide strategic & budgetary direction for the commercial activities.
- Analyze relevant market segments and competitor’s activities to determine market trends and for defining new products strategies and channels.
- Investigate & understand the business issues, needs and expectations and deliver proper market analysis.
- Identify & network with the end-user, organizations, key opening leaders and other relevant stake holders.
- Develop business and marketing plans with integration of product line plans, sales plan & marketing strategies.
- Manage relationship with existing customer and achieve the targeted volumes and contribution.
- Develop new customer for entire range of product within the responsible countries and regions.
- Define opportunity fairs
- Analyze and find out tender business.
- Implement business solutions & services that increase volumes to the customers & profitability of IFFCO and Allanasons Portfolio.
- Effectively utilize sales reports, manuals and plans to identify and resolve business issues.
- Generate monthly report: Budget vs Actual, competition analysis, general trade condition, customer sell out and stock
- Plan and deliver forecasting for his / her business area.
- Understand, reflect & practice Organization’s vision & values.
- Build a team to the desired volume by first importing and thereafter through local production.
- Manage the team by motivating and coaching to achieve short- and long-term objectives.
- Manage contracts with industrial, large customers and distributors.
- Actively manage the receivables and to this end ensure collections within specified credit limits and as per credit terms of the company from all distributors
Work Experience Required:
Minimum of 10 years of Export sales, with the Frozen Food (meat, vegetables, ready meals) Industry, in a Leadership position with sales exposure of different geographies in North Africa and GCC.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|