FCI Recruitment 2021 is available for 89 vacancies in Food Corporation of India. Only online applications are invited for selection process through online test and interview. Apply for registration on or before 31-March-2021. The prescribed qualifications, experience, age limit shall be reckoned as on 01/01/2021.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) releases the recruitment notification for 89 AGM (Assistant General Manager) and MO (Medical Officer) posts vide Advertisement No.01/2021-FCI Category I. Eligible candidates may submit online applications on official website fci.gov.in.
FCI jobs 2021 valid for eligible candidate from India for the post of AGM (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. Make sure you are fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the respective posts.
Did you know? Food Corporation of India or FCI is one of the largest Public Sector undertakings ensuring the food security of India. There are a total of 89 vacancies available under FCI Recruitment May/June 2021.
FCI Job Vacancies 2021 – Complete Details
Following are the details of FCI recruitments for the various posts in Food Corporation of India for May/June 2021:
- Total No. of Vacancies is 89;
- 87 for Assistant General Manager; and
- 02 for Medical Officer.
- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview. The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
- Posting will be in FCI’s offices spread all over India;
- Pay Scale will be ₹60,000 to ₹1,80,000 for the post of AGM and ₹50,000 to ₹1,60,000 for MO.
Designation and Age Limit
The candidates’ age limit for FCI recruitments 2021 varies according to the posts, but the minimum age limit is 28 years, and the maximum age limit is set at 35 years.
|Post Code||No. of Vacancy||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|A||30||AGM (General Administration)||30 Years|
|B||27||AGM (Technical)||28 Years|
|C||22||AGM (Accounts)||28 Years|
|D||08||AGM (Law)||33 Years|
|E||02||Medical Officer||35 Years|
The total number of vacancies for the posts of AGM and MO in CFI are 89. Out of which 43 vacancies are Unreserved (UR) and remaining 46 job vacancies are reserved for:
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 14
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 06
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 17
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): 09
Note that horizontal reservation has been given to PwBD Category Persons. That means one vacancy reserved with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) for each posts. In other words, there are total four vacancies are included in the above mentioned reservations.
Candidates will be called for an interview phase based on their performance in FCI Recruitment 2021 online written exam. The written exam’s minimum pass mark is 50% for general category candidates while it is 45% for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
Online procedure for FCI recruitments 2021:
- Application Registration: Visit FCI official website (www.fci.gov.in)
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Validate your details and Save your application
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT‘.
- Payment of Fees;
- Document Scan and Upload.
Registration is available online for exam form May/June 2021 FCI vacancies. The offline application not allowed in any circumstances. Thus, the printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained by FCI.
Applicants are required to submit online application fee of ₹1,000. However, there will be no charge of application fee from Women candidates and the candidates belongs to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
You may pay the applicable fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI by providing information as asked on the screen.
No TA will be provided for the Written Test. However, candidates will be given 2nd class Rail fare or ordinary bus fare “to and fro” by the shortest route, subject to production of railway ticket/bus ticket for attending the interview.
|FCI Recruitments 2021||Important Date|
|Online Application Form available from||01-March-2021|
|Last date for online registration is||31-March-2021|
|Download Call Letters available||10 days prior to Exam|
|Online Test Date||May/June 2021|
Discrepancies if any in question paper may be brought to the notice at www.cgrs.ibps.in within 03 days of holding the FCI recruitment examination.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates applying for FCI Recruitment 2021 must be a graduate in the relevant field from a recognized institute. You may know the full job description of the respective posts in FCI.
Following are the eligibility criteria for FCI Recruitment 2021 as on 1st January:
- Graduate in Law or Post Graduate; or
- B.Sc. in Agriculture; or
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science/ Technology/ Agricultural/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemical Engineering;
Associate membership of:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI); or
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI); or
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
In other words, if you are ACA or ACMA or ACS you may apply for the job of Assistant General Manager (Accounts) in FCI.
- Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute; and
- Minimum 5 years‟ experience as a practicing Lawyer/ Law Officer or combination of experience thereof.
M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
Experience: 3 years‟ experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization. Note that experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience, provided it is acquired after completing Internship.