- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Tie workflow to schedule.
- Work at site – onshore and offshore.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and testing for environmental monitoring equipment(Air quality/Marine monitoring etc).
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Safety & Environment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|