FSSAI Recruitment 2022: FSSAI refers to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India which is an autonomous body working under the central government. This field has many career options with great pay packages. In 2020 there were many numbers vacancies for posts like that of advisor, director, deputy manager & many more. In this article, we will give you all the details regarding the recruitment, eligibility criteria, syllabus & all the other things necessary for the FSSAI exam.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
Candidates can only apply through Online mode. To apply for the FSSAI recruitment;
- Visit the official website of FSSAIi.e. www.fssai.gov.in
- After scrolling till the end you will find an option named ‘CAREERS’. After that click on ‘Apply online’.
- Register yourself and create new login and password.
- Now you can fill the job application form.
- Attach your scanned recent photo and required documents.
- After filling in all the details, pay the amount mentioned according to the category.
- After rechecking all the details click on SUBMIT button
- For GEN/OBC – The total application fee is Rs 1000.
- For SC/ST/WOMEN/ EX SERVICEMAN – The total application fee is Rs 250.
Note-Candidates are required to upload the following
- Recent passport size color photograph (not more than 3 months old)
- Your scanned signature.
Eligibility criteria play an important role if you apply for any of the exams. So it is the same with the FSSAI Exams.
The maximum age limit required for the FSSAI is 56 years.
Education qualifications required for the exam differs in accordance with the posts. The following data will give you further details. One is required following qualifications for appearing in the exams
- For the posts of ADVISOR, JOINT DIRECTOR, and ASSISTANT DIRECTOR – A Master’s degree from a Recognized University in chemistry or biochemistry is required.
- For the post of DIRECTOR, DEPUTY DIRECTOR, PRIVATE SECRETARY, ASSISTANT, PERSONAL SECRETARY
- Bachelors degree from a recognized University or institution
- For the post of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- master degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English
- For SENIOR MANAGER
- PG Degree or Diploma in journalism or Mass communication or MBA
The FSSAI selection process includes Computer Based Test( CBT), a written exam and an interview.
Written exams include:
- General Aptitude: (25 questions)
- Computer literacy.
- Functional knowledge test (75 questions)
It’s a multiple-choice questions (MCQ’S) exam lasting for 2 hours. For every correct answer, 4 Marks would be given and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer:
FSSAI Exam Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for exam 2022 is given below in accordance with the latest alternations.
A). The general aptitude consists of General Intelligence, General Science and English.
Topics included are:
- Similarities and differences
- Problem-solving and relationship concept
- Arithmetical number series
- Judgment, Decision-making, Visual Memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Nonverbal series
- History, Geography, Culture
- Sports and scientific knowledge
- Antonyms, synonyms, spotting errors and general grammar are of the English section.
- For computer literacy, one is required to be thorough with Microsoft applications like MS word, MSPower Point, etc.
It consists of core subject knowledge and information regarding FSSAI, food laws, food microbiology, human nutrition, etc
The admit card can be issued 15 days prior to the exam date. For more information keep checking the official website. You can download the admit card from the official website itself.
The FSSAI exam result is soon released on the official website after the exam is conducted. First, a cutoff is released then the individual marks are displayed.
An answer key provides an estimate to the candidates regarding their marks. The final answer key is released by the official exam conducting board on the official website.
Unlike other exams, FSSAI exams too have cut off criteria. Candidates getting marks above the criteria get a ticket for the next phase i.e. the interview round. The official cutoff marks are declared by FSSAI itself on their official website.