As a Gardens and Grounds Team Member I am responsible for:
- The park grounds being of the highest quality and standard for our guests.
- Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests through the maintenance of the park.
- Ensuring all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.
- Ensuring all internal & statutory obligations are met.
- Delivering a ‘breath of fresh air’ experience for our guests through the upkeep of beautiful grounds and gardens, contributing to guest advocacy and customer satisfaction.
The Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.