Gymnastics / Gymnastics /Dance – Children’s Instructor Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
£60k OTE + Package
This is an exciting and unique opportunity with an Exclusive Company operating in Riyadh, KSA. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate Gymnastic/ dance coaches to join a leading fitness brand in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia.
The company has recently expanded its offering to children which has been happily received and hugely successful. You will be part of the newly launched Juniors team in the business.
The role of the Coach is to lead and develop small children’s groups, delivering fun, safe and inclusive GYMNASTIC/ DANCE sessions, adapting your approach to individual needs. You don’t have to be a qualified Gymnast/ dance instructor , you must be eager to learn and driven to succeed, and you want to work as part of a team that gives the very best in customer service.
You may have experience of the following: Coach, Coaching, Gymnastics Coach, dance teacher Gymnastics, Teaching, PE Teacher
• Responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies and procedures written in the Employee Handbook
• Plan and deliver fun and safe Gymnastics / Dance sessions, helping all participants reach their potential and learning goals
• Support and contribute in session delivery and structure
• Liaise with parents in a professional and friendly manner
• Work as part of a team, providing guidance and support to all team members
• Identify training needs and development for yourself or the team
• Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
• £30000 (£60,000 OTE)
• Phone + Allowance
• Transport to work
• Annual flight
40,000 to 85,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive Re- Location package
• The role of the Coach is to lead and develop small children’s groups, delivering fun, safe and inclusive Gymnastic/Dance sessions, adapting your approach to individual needs.
• You don’t have to be a qualified Gymnast/ dance instructor, you must be eager to learn and driven to succeed, and you want to work as part of a team that gives the very best in customer service.
We are the leading personal training and fitness experts in the Middle East, with an outstanding reputation for building leaner, healthier and more athletic bodies. Our team of highly experienced trainers provide a diverse range of unique skills and talents that ensure customer progress, no matter what their individual goals.
We provide ongoing customer progress and boast highly sought-after trainers, headhunted for their experience, education and impressive personal fitness feats. All our trainers are of University degree level and hold a BSc. We also demand they maintain an extremely high level of fitness in order to inspire and lead by example.