Overview of position:
Salary from £50,000 to £80,000
Company car, phone and laptop
This is a varied and challenging role in which you will set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice. This shall embrace staff recruitment, training and education; supplier procurement and administration as well as managing compliance.
Head of Facilities Amlwch
- Manage all facilities staff across the Amlwch business including staff rotas, appraisals, personal reviews, coaching, performance management, recruitment, training and development.
- Manage external contractors carrying out maintenance, hygiene and other facility services at Amlwch branch and undertake regular inspections of the site, equipment and services delivered against contractual agreements and KPIs.
- Manage the maintenance of buildings and contracting maintenance services as required and ensure a program of initiatives and achievements are maintained.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities / Cleaning / Security Manager with strong leaderships and organisational skills.
- Outstanding people management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A high degree of drive, self-motivation and energy.
- A “can-do” personality, with the ability to make things happen sometimes in a pressurised or short notice environment and a willingness to be flexible.
- Experience in management reporting and strong IT skills.
- Must live local to Amlwch.
You will also need a full driving licence.