A new opportunity has come up for an engineering company based in KIZAD Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking to hire a temporary HSE Engineer for 2 months for their water treatment project. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provide professional support to the management team within the Division, helping to ensure high quality service delivery and a coordinated response to clients
• Comply with the QES requirements and company directives
• Liaison with the Project Environmental Coordinator
• Liaison with the Project Safety Advisor
• Establish and maintenance necessary document registers
• Formally report any unsafe acts and conditions observed on site to the attention of the Contractor
• Ensure prompt exchange of correspondence and approvals
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of records
• Monitor the safety performance of contractor on site
• Monitor compliance with occupational health standards and use of personal protection equipment
• Participate in internal safety reviews and site inspections
• Take part in incident investigation
• Check observance of the permit to work systems
• Prepare Safety site report
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Health/Environmental
• Licensed / registered engineer with NEBOSH / IOSH
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of engineering experience, preferably with mechanical piping experience
• Knowledge of UAE health, safety and environmental standards, legislation, international industrial best practices essential
• Experience within a consultancy environment specifically in the water/wastewater industry is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills
• With valid UAE residence visa and can secure a No Objection Certificate from the current visa sponsor
• Can join immediately
• Willing to work in KIZAD (transportation will be provided by the company
• Willing to work only for 2 to 3 months assignment
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.