Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Partner Leadership & Succession within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide both strategic and operational support to the Partner Leadership & Succession team.
– Managing all Partners & candidates general requests & enquiries with relation to the IPA process or J2P talent program, and any future partner talent programs
– Manage the implementation of J2P by ensuring best practices from the network and consultation with the business
– Manage running of the full J2P program, including coordination with external parties, supporting the candidates and liaising with the business
– Support with IPA process including managing the IPA tool and learning process automation, pre & post admission processes and events.
– Lead all administrative support with relation to all programs (calendar scheduling, data preparation, day-to day coordination)
– Prepare & update all materials and briefings in relation to all talent & succession programs
– Supporting or leading specific transformation projects related to L&S initiatives as assigned
– Manage all partner data reporting to use as analysis for automation & transformation
– Coordinate all global talent programs for Partners (re-inventing the future etc)
– Support on monthly budget/financial reconciliation and provide analysis for L&S leadership
– Support continuous development of female talent pipeline & work with HC & the business for early indication
– Coordinate with external providers for new partner assessments for 360 & psychometric process
– Liaise with the PwC network to find out best practice and stay up to date with key territories on new programs
– Bring ideas and updates to L&S leadership to ensure all processes are current and relevant
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
– Fluency in spoken and written English
– Arabic would be advantageous
– 5-7 years of HC related experience.
– Strong MS office skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.