Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm’s people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace. Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
– Manage all compensation & benefits related data for PwC ME
– Manage monthly data reconciliation across HR systems
– Provide administration, support and analysis for the annual merit review, merit budgeting, and bonus cycle
– Proactively identify system, data and process improvements to increase efficiencies and productivity
– Produce ad hoc reports and analysis
– Assist with the creation of Reward Policies & Procedures
– Work with Finance on salary & bonus related accruals
– Support regional reward strategy initiatives and implementation
– Reports to Rewards Manager
– Experience within International Firms preferred: Finance, Human Resources, or Accounting
– Ability to maintain highly confidential information is essential
– Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
– Excellent problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills
– Strong attention to detail and data accuracy is essential
– Must be a self-motivated problem-solver
– Minimum of 3-4 years of experience required
– Experience in the Middle East is desired but not essential
– Competent in Excel and ideally Google Sheets – comfortable with vlookups and pivot tables with a desire to expand this skill set further
– Basic PowerPoint / slide skills
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.