Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies based in Bahrain, and they are currently looking to hire an Import Officer to oversee the entire import logistic process of goods.
Key Result Areas/Major Tasks:
• Arrange for shipments, insurance, customs.
• Negotiating shipping cost to ensure best price is given through quoting.
• Correspond with all our international suppliers in terms of orders, shipments and payments.
• Bachelor’s degree In Logistics Management.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of logistics processes, policy, and systems.
• Three years’ previous experience in similar field.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Accurate and precise attention to detail.
• Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering