The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate patient applications in Patient Access Program(s) in Morocco. The jobholder will carry out administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Program (s).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with hospitals, distributors, pharmacies and patients.
- Co-payment reimburse solution administration.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to secure patient file approval.
- Ensure that patient file are complete and ready to be submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with the project processes, workflow and timeline.
- Carry out patient, Doctor, Pharmacy and private sector visits for project flow.
- Ensure that current patients receive their medications quickly and efficiently
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and charities support as well as quality assurance. Reports (quarterly) review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office
- Work closely with Program Manager and Program Assistant in Morocco
- Reporting to the Program Manager in Morocco
- Work with the related divisions of Axios
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with Axios staff including Axios global staff.
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Team Work
Educational Background and Experience:
- A Degree in Social Work or Public Health or related field is required
- 2 years working experience in an administrative role
- Fluent English and Arabic is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in data monitoring and management
- Experience in customer service management
- Frequent travel will be required within Morocco
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
- Job Location
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Company Industry
- Other Healthcare Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Fresh Graduate
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Politics And Public Health