It’s an exciting time to start a career with Darwin Escapes. Each of our resorts provide a slightly different offering to customers, but one thing which is consistent across all is a dedication towards our mission goal of helping our customers carve memories which will last a lifetime. We stand no chance of achieving this if we don’t have a happy community of employees, which is why Darwin Escapes devotes so much time to ensuring that our employees receive a wide range of benefits and a warm welcome regardless of which resort at which they are based.
We will offer a fantastic benefit package, including:
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- ‘Introduce a friend’ recruitment bonus
- 100% work attendance bonus
- Company employee sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
About the role:
Within your role as Admin Assistant, you will provide business support to all aspects of the IT function across the Darwin Escapes group. This will include managing the full process of purchasing all IT goods and services, managing and coordinating existing services and contracts including costs and renewals, identifying and tracking both new and existing IT hardware and assets, and taking a proactive approach to identifying and resolving any problems that arise within these processes.
This position forms a key part of the IT team, but no specific technical IT skills are required at the outset. There will be an opportunity to learn new technical skills as part of the role, and a genuine interest in computers and technology would greatly enhance your application.
What we are looking for in our IT Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- A keen interest in IT and computers would be advantageous
- A willingness to learn and develop
The IT team structure offers opportunities for growth and career progression to those who demonstrate the right attitude and aptitude. Click apply now to be considered as our IT Helpdesk Technician and take the next step in your career with one of the fastest growing brands in the UK holiday industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to begin a career in IT in the Flintshire area.