IT Specialist – Programming will be responsible for:
- Analyzing business objectives and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output.
- Develop, design hosting and to maintain new web application using programming languages such as ASP.NET, C#.NET and MSSQL.
- Write clean, scalable code using .Net programming languages.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Performing extensive testing to ensure an error free and optimum final product to the user.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users.
- Testing the applications on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Make regular modification to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware and to improve overall function and performance.
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation and security.
- Training end user and providing technical support whenever required.
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
MCA or BE degree in Computer Sciense