JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts Entrance Examination for B.Sc Nursing admission program at the state level in Jharkhand. The mode of examination is offline. Candidates can check all details related to an examination in this article and also at the official website i.e. www.jceceb.jharkhand.giv.in
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Indian Army Nursing Service-Ebook – Buy Now|
Interested candidates can fill the application form via online mode. The tentative date of releasing the application form will be in August month. The last date of submission is September. Admit card, Examination, Result dates will be announced soon. Candidates suggested through the official notification for further updates.
JCECEB B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form:
Availability of application form will be started in August month and it can be filling till September. The following criteria have to follow to fill the application form are as follows:
- It can be filling by individuals through online by clicking the link for B.Sc Nursing application form.
- Fill in some basic information like personal details, education qualification details, marks, grade, etc
- Upload scanned academic certificates, other documents and recent passport size photograph
- Payment of application fee
- Final submission and for future reference candidates can keep a printout of the application form.
After filling the application form candidates has to pay the examination fee by using an online medium like Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card. There are different fees paying structure for different category:
- Sc. Nursing Course:- for Gen/OBC- Rs.450/- for SC/ST- Rs. 450/-
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing:- for Gen/OBC- Rs.900/- for SC/ST-Rs.450/-
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||July 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||July 2022|
|Admit Card Released||July 2022|
|Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
- Education Qualification:- For B.Sc. Nursing Course
- Individual must have passed HSC in science stream with min45% marks, PCB and English as the main subject from recognized board.
- Age is not less than 17 years
- Candidates must be residential of Jharkhand state also has to submit a domicile certificate at the time of admission.
- For B.Sc. Nursing post-course candidates must have passed 10+2 with science stream(PCB/English) with min 45% marks from recognized Board
- Candidates must have General Nursing and Midwifery certificate and register themselves as Register Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
- The maximum age criteria will be 35years and 45 years for state government employees.
- For Men, Candidates must have relevant experience in O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Community Health Surgical Nursing, Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing.
- Offline mode of examination conduct by Board.
- The exam medium will be both in English and Hindi medium.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in B.Sc. Nursing course and 100 questions will be asked in B.Sc. post-Basic Nursing.
- Total marks will be 150; at every correct answer, you will get 1 mark.
- There are no criteria for negative marking.
- Multiple Choice Questions are there.
- Subjects will be Physics (50marks), Chemistry (50marks), Biology (50marks)
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Exam Syllabus 2022:
- Plant cell
- Animal cell
- Zoology origin of life, organic evolution
- Applied Biology
- Animal physiology
- Mammalian Anatomy
- Seeds in angiosperm plants
- Growth & movement
- Important phylum
- Cell differentiation
- Plant tissue
- Human genetics & eugenics
- Laws of motion
- Work/power energy
- Motion in one dimension
- Motion in two dimension
- Linear momentum & collision
- Oscillatory motion
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Electromagnetic induction
- Current electricity
- Magnetism and matter
- Magnetic effect of current
- Mechanics of solid and fluids
- Wave optics.
- Modern Physics
- Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Acid-Base concepts
- Atomic Structure
- Redox Reaction
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Equilibrium and kinetics
- Colligative properties of the solution
- Periodic table
- Preparation and properties
- General organic chemistry
After the successful submission of the application form candidates will have to wait for the official notification of the release of admit card.
Announcement of admits card releasing on the official website. Candidates can check and download it. Admit card consists of:
- Candidates name
- Roll number
- Name and address of examination center
- Date and Reporting time
- Other additional information regarding the exam
- No candidates will be allowed without admit card so candidates must take a printout of it.
After taking the examination and evaluation of answer sheets, the conducting authority might announce the result within 2 weeks from the examination. Aspirants are suggested to check their results at the web portal of the Board. They can download results as well.
Candidates can check the answer key from the official website of conducting authority. It is displayed on it, also you can raise objections if any you have.
Cutoff and Merit List:
By checking and evaluating all candidate’s answer sheets minimum qualifying marks will be declared according to the category they belong. On the basis of that merit list, the candidate’s list will be made and displayed on the official web portal.
Candidates can check their status and name on the merit list also they will get to know about colleges they got selected for. After this process candidates will call for counseling procedure. They suggested bringing all required documents along with them during counseling session.