JEECUP 2021 counseling process will be start from February 2021. JEECUP 2021 counselling will be conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh. The admission will be offered for the courses such as Diploma/ Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes. Candidates can get admission in polytechnic colleges affiliated to the Board of Technical Education through its counselling procedure. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE-Polytechnic which is a state level entrance exam. In this article candidates can complete details of JEECUP 2021 Counselling along with some other necessary details.
JEECUP 2021 Counselling
The admission will be done in subject to a verification of original documents at the time of admission/ counselling. The admission to the candidates will be offered based on their filled choices, reservation and state open rank of UPJEE-Polytechnic 2021.
JEECUP Counselling 2021 will be conducted only through online mode. Qualified candidates will be able to participate in counseling through online mode. It will be start from June 2021. Counselling process will be conducted in various rounds and can be reached till 7-8 based on the availability of seats.
The verification of documents will take place at the time of seat allocation or admission procedure.
JEECUP 2021 Cut Off will be release in the month of May 2021. It will be the minimum marks which candidates have to obtain in the exam to proceed for the further rounds of the admission procedure.
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2021
Check below official counselling schedule of JEECUP 2021:
|Counselling Events||Dates 2021 (tentative)|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee||1st week of June 2021 to 2nd week of June 2021|
|Choice (Institute wise/ Branch wise) filling||2nd week of June 2021|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2021|
|Online Freeze/Float choice selection. Document Verification at the district Help Centers (only for Freeze candidates)||4th week of June 2021|
|1st Round Full Fee/ Security Deposition by the candidate through their Login (online)||4th week of June 2021|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee for new candidates||Last week of June 2021|
|2nd Round Choice filling and Locking by new candidates and Float candidates of 1st round (unlimited number of choices may be filled)||1st week of July 2021|
|Seat Allotment||2nd week of June 2021|
|Online Freeze/Float choice selection. Document Verification at the district Help Centres (only for Freeze candidates)||2nd week of July 2021|
|2nd Round Full Fee/Security Deposition by the candidate through their Login (online)||3rd week of July 2021|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee for new candidates||4th week of July 2021|
|3rd Round Choice filling and Locking by new candidates and Float candidates of 2nd round (unlimited number of choices may be filled)||1st week of August 2021|
|3rd Round of seat allotment (All candidates are Freeze)
|2nd week of August 2021|
|3rd Round Document Verification at the district Help Centres. All allotted students will be treated as Freeze candidates||3rd week of August 2021|
|3rd Round Full Fee/Security Deposition by the candidate through their Login (online)||4th week of August 2021|
|4th Round New Registration of other state candidates and not admitted up to 3rd round candidates (of up state). Payment of Registration Fee||–|
|4th Round Choice filling and Locking by all candidates (all candidates of 4th round are compulsory to fill choices. Only 10 choices can be filled)||–|
|4th Round of seat allotment||–|
|4th Round Document Verification at the district Help Centres||–|
|4th Round Full Fee Deposition by the candidate through their Login (online)||–|
|Commencement of classes||–|
Reservation of Seats
As per the rules of UP Government, the reservation will be provided to following categories:
- PwD with 40% or more disability-3%
- Freedom Fighter-2%
- Ward of Military personnel-5%
- Girl candidates of all categories-20%
JEECUP 2021 Counselling Procedure
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below procedure have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
- The online counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates must have to do registration with the JEECUP roll number and password.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
- After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
- The colleges and course can be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
- There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
- Candidates are able to download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- If candidate are allotted the college, they will have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
- Candidates must have to report the reporting centers for the document verification.
- After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.
Documents Required to Submit on Reporting Day:
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- JEECUP Admit Card 2021
- JEECUP Rank Card 2021
- 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self-attested Photocopies of original documents
If you have any query regarding JEECUP 2021 Counselling, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.