- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management; Real Estate; Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||China; Hong Kong; Japan; Korea (North); Korea (South); Mongolia; Macau; Taiwan|