Middle East Executive are working with a large regionally well known food distribution business, to be based Oman, for a Logistics Operations Manager to join their team.
• Inventory Management: Supervision of assets, inventory, and stock items as well as the flow of goods from suppliers to warehouse and from this facility to customers.
• Daily Operation Management: Ensuring coordination between delivery team and sales team thus ensuring On Time Delivery (OTD) to customers.
• Develop, implement and review policies and procedures: Delivering organizational objectives efficiently and effectively by assigning resources, responsibility and authority to the right individuals
We are considering Omani nationals for this position and we would like to speak to candidates who are currently at Supervisor level looking to be part of a progression plan into a senior role in the next 12 – 18 months.
1,400 to 2,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We are looking for someone who;
• Has the ability to identify customer needs and act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account.
• Is able to carry out activities that are not formally part of a job while displaying enthusiasm and effort when necessary to complete tasks successfully in order to achieve organizational objectives.
• Can work co-operatively with other individuals and make valued contributions to the outputs of others in order to assist own team to achieve the required results.
• Displays ability to cope with unexpected circumstances, changing environment, work demands, procedures etc.
• Can develop useful ideas that are new, better, or unique, introducing new ways of looking at problems, using data analysis and excellent processes to help predict challenges areas and identify areas of opportunity.
• Supports the organization in meeting its business deliverables through its employees and is ready to work under pressure.
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical