Maharashtra Polytechnic 2023: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) is the conducting body of the admission in Maharashtra Polytechnic. It provides admission in affiliate Polytechnic colleges under the Maharashtra government.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Admission Open 2021
|University of Petroleum 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
It provides admission in various Diploma courses in different fields of Engineering, Pharmacy and Hotel Management. Aspirants who are interested in taking admission can check eligibility criteria before applying. There will be three rounds of the admission process. All important dates, eligibility criteria, admission process, seat allotment, counseling process can be checked in this article.
Maharashtra Polytechnic 2023 Application Form:
Application form availability will be released in the month of December; it can be filled till December month.
The following steps have to follow at the time to form filling:
- It can be filling by individuals through online by clicking the link for Maharashtra polytechnic application form.
- Fill in some basic information like personal details, education qualification details, marks, grade, etc
- Upload scanned academic certificates, other documents and recent passport size photograph.
- Payment of application fee.
- Final submission and for future reference candidates can keep a printout of the application form.
Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Fee:
After filling the application form candidates has to pay the examination fee by using an online medium like Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or also by offline making e-challan. There are different fees paying structure for different category:
|General category and outside of Maharashtra State||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Maharashtra Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Maharashtra Polytechnic 2023 Exam Date:
|Official notification release date||August|
|Application Form Avaialable||August|
|Last Date to apply||November|
|Document Verification & Application Confirmation||August|
|Release date Merit List||November|
|Submission of grievances, if any||November|
|Final Merit List Release date||November|
|Counseling Process||Yet to be announced|
There are different eligibility criteria for candidates who are applying for different courses so; it’s advisable for all to check eligibility criteria carefully before applying.
Mandatory Subjects: Passed in Science stream with Science, Math’s, and English as main subjects.
Qualification: Candidates must have completed the 10th class exam with a minimum of 35% of marks from recognized Board.
Age Criteria: Minimum age required is 14 years and no upper age limit.
- For direct admission in second-year candidates must have passed 12th in science stream or 10th class with ITT certificate.
- Candidates who applying is from Maharashtra must be having a Domicile of Maharashtra state.
There is no such specific examination pattern for admission. On the basis of marks, they who have scored in High school will get a chance to appear in counseling rounds. Aggregate marks will be the main parameter to get selected in the merit list.
Type of Counseling
- Its Centralized Admission process (CAP). Seat allotment will be conducting online depending upon the merit list or rank they will get and also the options filled by the candidates. There is three rounds of Counseling (CAP1,CAP2,CAP3,CAP4)
- By submitting required documents or fee after CAP1, you will get reporting to the allotted of institute and confirmation of admission.
- After that display of provisional vacant seats for CAP1 and process will be going on as per rounds of counseling going.
- Then commencement of academic activities has been done by the institution.
- Cutoff date will be announced by the authority for all academic year.
- Upload all details of seat allotment of candidate’s category wise.
After the successful submission of the application form candidates will have to wait for the official notification of the release of admit card.
Announcement of admits card releasing on the official website. Candidates can check and download it. Admit card consists of:
- Candidates name
- Registration number
- Date and Reporting time
- Other additional information regarding the exam
- Candidates must take printout of it.
Candidates who clear the examination will get a chance to appear in counseling. There are 3 rounds of seat allotment round. After taking the examination and evaluation of answer sheets, the conducting authority might announce the result in mid-week of July. Aspirants are suggested to check their results at the web portal of the Board. They can download results as well. Seat allocation will be decided on the basis of rank they have got.
Candidates can check the answer key from the official website of conducting authority. It is displayed on it, also you can raise objections if any you have.
Cutoff of Maharashtra Polytechnic
After the three rounds, counseling of seat Allotment admission authority will release Cutoff of Maharashtra Polytechnic. The Candidate’s rank will offer admission to the colleges. Once Cutoff release candidates will get to know about the branch and category-wise minimum marks. At the time of seat allotment If candidates disappear in counseling they can be available in the next round, if any seat is vacant under the affiliated college they will get that. Candidates must have to bring all original documents at the time of seat allotment.