Looking for a Maintenance Manager to Join our Plant in Jordan.
- Effectively lead the maintenance team, setting priorities on the floor, internal trainings, managing spare parts and maintenance activities; Establish accountability on the floor while training and developing staff.
- Take full responsibility to create, develop and update processes, being completely hands on equipment whenever needed.
- In alignment with HSE requirements, monitor and review the reliability of plant equipment and systems, minimizing unplanned downtime, improving overall efficiency and trouble-shooting plans, identifying opportunities for improvement via setting and following on KPIs.
- Set maintenance programs, with focusing on preventive/predictive maintenance, planning/scheduling and in line with the agreed strategy
- Ensure process optimization while working on procedures & systems.
- Maintain & improve the infrastructure of the factory.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
mechanical engineering or similar field.