Maintenance MEP Works Supervisor M/F
About the company
RATP Dev, in the Middle East and across the world, is committed to developing and optimizing public transportation systems. Everywhere, we operate to boost the local economy and quality of life of our passengers. Everywhere, we are driven by excellence, passion and determination in welcoming challenge.
RATP Dev Middle East is the regional head office which operates and maintains urban transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on its networks. Headquartered in Dubai for 10 years, RATP Dev Middle East has become a leading innovative and sustainable mobility players in the MENA region.?
In the wider MENA region, RATP Dev Mobility Cairo will soon be in charge of the operations and maintenance of Cairo Line 3 and its future extension therefore we are actively sourcing quality talent for this new and exciting venture in Egypt.
About the job:
– To realise Improvement in the Maintenance Department
– To work with Maintenance Department
– Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team
– Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources.
– Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
– Responds to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements and operational policies
– Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter
– Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests.
– Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work
– Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule
– Carries out routine inspections for the jobs accomplished by Technicians and Service Partners
– Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the jobs are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs.
– Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
– Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for to resolve the emergency requirements.
– Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Services Department
– To ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental and safety issue.
– To undertake any other duties as assigned.
– Master’s degree (Civil Engineering)
– General technical knowledge
– Team Management
– Railway knowledge (Optional)
– EAM such Maximo
– Spent at minimum 5 years in the maintenance environment and project.
– Have an experience in the change management culture
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.