Managing and performing the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with set standards.
A leading mega project in the Kingdom
* Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines and procedures in each assigned task.
* Responsible for the overall management and supervision of the Construction Quality Control (QC) staff comprising of structure, vertical, civil, and electrical leads.
* Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects sub-contractor’s QC personnel
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
* In depth understanding of quality control procedures and technique in the construction industry, including independent verification processes.
* 20 years of proven experience in the construction site/ field Quality Management with at least 10 years of international site experience from Civil & Mechanical engineering background
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project/ Construction management or related field. (required), Master’s degree (advantage)
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.