MGU CAT 2023: Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test or MGU CAT 2023 is an Entrance Exam for the admission of various Post Graduation Programmes which is offered by the University. This Exam is Conducted every year by Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam. Interested Candidates who want to apply for the exam can check all details regarding the exam e.g. Application form, Eligibility, Exam dates, Exam fee, Syllabus here.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Admission Open 2021
|University of Petroleum 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Mahatma Gandhi University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a ‘B’ Grade.
MGU CAT 2023 Application Form:
- For Appearing In Exam intrested Candidates can visit official website i.e. www.mgu.ac.in or www.cat.mgu.ac.in tentively in the month of March.
- Expected Date to release Admit Card in Month of May that will be available on the official website of MGU CAT 2023.
- The result will be announced in the month of June.
- Dates of Counselling and interview will be announced later.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST: 250/-
- The mode of payment could be DR/CR card /ATM/NET BANKING.
For Appearing in Exam Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the required field from any recognized Board/ University with a minimum aggregate of 50% in any Discipline. Before applying for the exam candidates must have to visit the Eligibility criteria given on the official website.
*ALL the candidates except foreign students are eligible for the exam.
University offers 27 Postgraduate Programmes under LLM. M.Ed. M.Sc. M.A. etc. Examination held every year in the month of May.
- There will be Objective and Descriptive Type Questions with no negative marking.
- Total 80 numbers of Questions are there in the English medium of Language. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. The Paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Offline Mode of exam i.e. Pen Paper based
- Total Time Duration is 90min or 1 hour 30min.
The examination Syllabus will be based on the type of courses a candidate has applied for.
|MSc. Physics||BSc. Physics and Mathematics|
|MSc. Chemistry||BSc. Chemistry Syllabus|
|MSc. Biochemistry/Biotechnology Microbiology / Biophysics Biotechnology, Biochemistry Biophysics.||BSc. level Physics, Chemistry Botany, Zoology, Microbiology|
|MSc. Computer Sciences|
|MSc. Environment Science and Management
MSc. Environmental Science and Disaster Management
|General Aptitude and General Awareness on Environmental Sciences or Basic Science of Degree level|
|MSc. Computer Sciences
M.A. Politics and Human Rights
M.A. Politics and International Relations
M.A. Politics( Public Policy and Governance)
|First part includes Questions Related to Computer Science and the Second Parts includes logical reasoning and numerical ability
Questions will be based on aptitude for literary /theoretical studies. Subjective type questions or short answer questions.
Questions based on Current AffairsQuestions based on Current Affairs
Admit card of MGU CAT will be issue a week before the commencement of examination. Candidates can download admit card by login with Application number and password in login window.
Result of the examination will announce in October month. Candidates can check their examination result on the official website
The answer key will be released in the 3rd week of May. Candidates can download the answer key from the official website of MGU CAT.
Cut off will be announced as a result declaration.