MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Apply for 32 Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants Posts | Apply before 18th March 2021!! MP High Court recently released its job circular to recruit candidates for the Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants Posts. There are a total of 32 posts that need to be filled. Applications will be accepted only in offline mode. Candidates can start applying for their applications from 26th February 2021. The last date to apply for MPHC Recruitment is 18th March 2021. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the Full Notification before Apply.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021
Aspirants interested in High Court Jobs can make use of this opportunity. To do so, candidates can read all the details in the section below. They can also refer to the MP High Court Notification for more details. After they have confirmed eligibility, they will have to download the application form, fill it. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test as well as their performance in the interview. Applicants are recommended to apply at the earliest to ensure that their application form reaches the officials on time.
MP High Court Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Name of Post||Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants|
|Starting date of application||26th February 2021|
|Closing date of application||18th March 2021|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application process||Online Application|
MP High Court Vacancy 2021:
The details of the vacancy as given in the MP High Court Recruitment 2021 is as below
- Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants – 32
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in MP High Court Jobs 2021 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
Read the official notification for more details on MP High Court Careers.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
For details on the age limit as given in the MP High Court Vacancy 2021, refer to the official notification
- The officials will select the candidates based on the performance in the exam.
Pay Scale for MP High Court Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant Jobs 2021
- A consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/-p.m by Direct Selection
Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for MP High Court Jobs
MP High Court Online Application Fee:
- Examination Fee of High Court shall be Rs.922.16/-
- All candidates as Examination Fees including Rs.722.16/-.
How to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Open the notification using the link below
- Read all the details carefully and ensure you are eligible for the vacancy
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Sign and attach a recent passport size photograph where necessary
- Attach necessary documents
- Submit the application form on or before the last date
Important Dates for MP High Court Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date to Send Application||26th February 2021|
|Last Date to Send Application||18th March 2021|
Important Links for MP High Court Openings 2021