Nagaland NEET 2021 Counseling Procedure will be conducted through the online mode only. The counseling will be organized for admission in 85% quota seats in the state medical and dental colleges and universities. The counselling procedure will be controlled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. The seats will be offered on the basis of rank secured by the candidates in the NEET 2021 entrance examination. Through this counselling, candidates can get admission in the MBBS and BDS courses. In this article we have mentioned the complete information on Nagaland NEET 2021 counselling.
Nagaland NEET Counselling 2021
Candidates will be able to fill the online application form for participating in the counselling. A state-wise merit list will be generated by the state authority for the candidates those will be eligible for the state counselling. The seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates as per the rankings of the candidates in the state-wise merit list.
Candidates will have to verify their documents to be eligible for the admission. After the declaration of NEET result, candidates will have to register on the website and submit the counselling fee. The seat allotment result will be displayed on the concerned website after the each round of counselling.
Nagaland MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
Candidates can attend the tentative counselling as per the schedule given below:
|Availability of application form||August 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of August 2021|
|Merit List Releases||1st week of September 2021|
|Seat allotment result||3rd week of September 2021|
|2nd round counselling||Last week of September 2021|
|Seat allotment result||October 2021|
Selection & Admission Procedure
The counselling/admission procedure will be followed by the following steps:
- First of all, candidates have to register for the counselling followed by filling the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and educational details along with mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates will be allotted with the username and password for further logins.
- Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee to completely eligible for the counselling.
- Candidates have to verify their required original documents along with one set of photocopy.
- Without verification of the documents candidates will not permit to choice filling and locking.
Choice Filling & Locking:
- In this step, candidates have to fill their choices of courses and colleges where they are looking for admission.
- Candidates can fill choices as much as they can.
- After choice filling, candidates do not forget to lock the filled choices. Also take the printout of locked choices.
Seat Allotment and Reporting:
- After the counselling, the seat allotment will take place.
- Candidates can download the provisional seat allotment letter to report the allotted college for admission.
- Candidates should carry the original documents at the time of reporting.
The reservation on various categories in the medical and dental seats within the state will be fixed by the state government authority. Candidates can get the benefit of the reservation only on producing the relevant documents at the time of counselling.
Without having the documents, candidates cannot claim for the reservation in any category, or they will be considered in open category in that situation.
Candidates are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of photocopy for document verification on the day of counselling:
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 202 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Nagaland NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.