An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor to join our Citroen and Peugeot dealership.
Working within a small team and reporting to the Parts Supervisor, the successful candidate will have key responsibilities for the:
- Co-ordinate all parts sales to make sure that customers and Technicians are always able to have the parts they need when they need them.
- Liaising with the team and customers
- Dealing with customer enquiries,
- Liaising on the telephone and serving parts to in-house and retail customers.
- Use a good understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- This is a varied role, with an opportunity to progress with the team.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Stays calm in a fast paced high volume environment
- High attention to detail and desire to produce high quality work
- Logical and thorough in approach
- Understands the importance of the role to exceptional customer service
- Great team player, willing to help others
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
Employment package includes:
Competitive annual salary
Contributory Pension scheme
22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Initial training and ongoing development, through our excellent Academy training.
Optional health insurance policy
Employees vehicle purchase programme
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right person, if you believe you have what it takes, then please apply today!!
Reference ID: MEPA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- Driving licence (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available: