Plumber – Pontins Prestatyn Sands
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Prestatyn Sands boasts an impressive 822 apartments and is famous for its picturesque beaches with a backdrop of rolling sand dunes.
Pontins Prestatyn Sands offers on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. We are looking to recruit an experienced Plumber for a fixed term contract (8 weeks).
As Plumber, you will be required to;
- Do general day to day repairs.
- Do legionnaire testing and reporting.
- Do fitting bathrooms.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues.
- Be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- Adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety regarding the workplace.
The successful candidate will preferably have a minimum NVQ level 2 plumbing and a valid G3 unvented certification. You will be able to work independently and work effectively towards deadlines.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- plumbing: 1 year (Required)
- minimum NVQ level 2 plumbing (Preferred)
- G3 unvented (Preferred)