- To be committed to full participation in the weekly colleague discussion sessions that take place for developing student “Individualized Education Program” (IEP) plans.
- . To administer appropriate diagnostic tests and to provide results of the tests, when appropriate, to teachers, parents, counsellors with results being placed in the student’s folder
- To work directly with students who need specialized support individually or in the classroom.
- To provide faculty with regular in-service about the activities of the special learning assistance program.
- To help teachers and co- teachers use a wide variety of instruction strategies in order to establish both student learning motivation and learning achievement success.
- To meet with and communicate with parents regularly who have children assigned to the Learning Support Program.
- To monitor activity in the student’s IEP plan and regularly communicate results to teachers, co- teachers and the counsellor.
- To perform other responsibilities, as might be requested by the principal and are appropriate to the assignment
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The post Primary Learning Support/SEN Teacher – Arab International Academy appeared first on free job.