– Drives the execution of Marketing mix and set activities as per the product strategy.
– Analyses competitor performance and capabilities and accordingly plans marketing activities.
– Plans and executes the communication strategy to achieve key performance targets.
– Ensures all communications are accurate and aligned with the marketing strategy.
– Manages the cross functional departments and executes within the set budget.
– Suggest marketing plans to gain market share and establish product visibility.
– Maintains and develops relation with external agencies for effective implementation of marketing activities
– Skills in developing plans with specific objectives public and deliver product KPIs
– Skills in speaking and delivering presentations to individuals and groups.
– Skills to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with stake holders
– Skill in negotiation and facilitation.
– Skills in strong analytics and data driven thinking.
– Knowledge of managing marketing mix and marketing principles.
– Knowledge of marketing challenges and problem solving approach.
– Knowledge of data analytics and transform plan to accelerate business growth.
– Knowledge of traditional media mix, digital and social media marketing.
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.