Job Function/ Description:
- Provide leadership, management and technical direction of the project, in coordination with and as agreed technically with the Country Director and Blumont HQ.
- Plan and implement activities with the guidance of the Country Director and Blumont HQ, including, but not limited to: business management trainings, design of business plans and marketing plans
- Supervise and ensure the implementation of all activities in the field in close coordination with the Project Officers, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Manage the Project Officers and ensure that the distribution of the needed equipment are conducted in a safe and accountable manner
- Conduct regular visits to project implementation areas and advice and support field staff with the identification and solution of technical issues.
- Manage and provide support to the Project Officers and partners’ representatives to organize, design, and implement HBB awareness sessions, trainings, activities, and events.
- Distribute tasks to the Project Officers and provide technical support related to livelihoods and micro-enterprise related issues.
- Manage the overall budget of the project and provide necessary updates and reporting.
- Work in close coordination with the M&E on HBB assessment, program indicators and targets, beneficiary satisfaction and complaints, and grant verification while also ensuring feedback is incorporated into program design.
- Coordinate with the Senior Management Team on activities, each relating to his field (Procurement, finance, HR, IT).
- Support the registration and licensing process of the HBBs and closely coordinate with similar existing projects Blumont is implementing in Jordan.
- Establish and facilitate connections between identified firms from the local Jordanian market with HBBs for partnership assessment and agreements
- Communicate with relative municipalities and officials to ensure compliance with HBB requirements
- Communicate with the Project Prime and provide needed coordination and support.
- Contribute to the production of quality and timely reports on program activities
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to Country Director, and facilitate weekly, monthly, and annual meetings to discuss challenges, risk mitigation plans, lessons learned, and ways forward.
- Prepare donor requests and reports and assist on program information reporting and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by the Country Director.
Required Education & Experience:
- 7 years’ of relevant experience with USAID, UNHCR, AFD, DFID or other international funded programs.
- Previous experience with humanitarian or development projects focused on livelihoods, economic development, legal protection and services. Prior experience with micro-enterprises preferred.
- Two years’ management/supervisory experience.
- Experience in project management including project monitoring, reporting, data management and budgeting
- Prior experience working in host communities and camps. Prior experience with refugee population in Jordan.
- A proven self-motivated individual capable of working with diverse teams of both national and international staff as well as local government authorities, I/NGOs and other partners under difficult and stressful conditions
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
International Development, Economics, Business, Law, or any other relevant field