Saudi Arabia £140K – £160K / Year
Do you want to work for as a Radiology Consultant for an Employer that was nominated for the award of excellence in diagnostic radiology services in the Middle East for two consecutive years?
Prospect Health are keen to submit a suitably qualified Consultant of Radiology, to our client based in Riyadh, who are known for their first-class healthcare. It is preferred that potential Candidates will have a sub-specialty of Diagnostic Radiology.
These centres of excellence will provide the right candidate with a unique and exceptional opportunity to for continuous growth. Internal workshops and educational training courses are encouraged and available for all different areas of medicine.
Riyadh is the largest city of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. From the 1940s, Riyadh mushroomed from a relatively narrow, spatially isolated town into a spacious metropolis. For most of the year, the climate is hot, but it is pleasantly moderate during the winter.
Package and Benefits
– Tax Free Salary
– Fully furnished family accommodation
– Incentive Scheme
– 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
– Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependents
– Child Education
– Continuous Medical Education
– Free Transportation
– Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependents
– Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
– Plus, many more
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
– UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
– GMC Specialist Registration
– American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
– Fachartz (German Board)
– French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
– Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
– Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience
– 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
– The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the ‘Apply’ button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Hospital Doctor Jobs
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.