What you will do
As Regional Technical Support Engineer you will be based in Dubai and will be reporting to Regional Product Director BMS & Controls Products. You will be part of a Technical Team and will be responsible to deliver product focused solutions to achieve high customer satisfaction & provide excellent product solution, technical & sales support.
As a Regional Technical Support Engineer, you will develop relationships with customer by understanding their product needs, sales requirements, and expectations.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to support the team.
How you will do it
As a Regional Technical Support Engineer you will be using your solid Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience in BMS & Controls products to provide daily technical support in product selection, basic programming application, problem solving & represent Johnson Controls in the marketplace by observing the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and demeanor. You will have to understand customer requirements and ensure the technical solution delivered meets their expectations.
As an Technical Support Engineer you will be also responsible to deliver accurate technical support on time to branches & channel partners in hardware and software applications, and provide them BMS programming tool support which will include Metasys, Niagara platform, BCpro & Guest Room management system.
What we look for
• Graduate Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of Engineering or Technical Support experience in Building Automation Systems, Air conditioning control product, refrigeration control product , or HVAC
• Result orientated, tenacious, self-motivated, a customer focused approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills – must be able to adapt working style to the personalities and work styles of our stakeholders and internal partners
• Very good understanding or demonstrate aptitude or have past experience providing remote telephone diagnostics.
• Fluency in the English language is essential.
• Expertise or willingness to drive success of distributors
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies