Job Title: Senior Manager – Risk Analytics Report To: AGM – Risk Management Job SummaryThe job holder is responsible for managing the development and update of Risk Models, including IFRS 9, economic capital, ICAAP and stress testing models. The job holder is also responsible for providing an oversight of local implementations of risk models to ensure consistency across all Group companies and for supporting credit, market, liquidity, and operational risk related models as needed. Key Responsibilities · Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
· Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
· Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
· Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
· Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
· Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one
· Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
· Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
· Experience in devising models (conceptualizing, maintaining, enhancing) risk management models
· Experience in IFRS 9 modeling – PD, LGD, EAD modeling, RAROC modeling, IRB, Basel modeling, Capital modeling, ICAAP modeling etc.
Candidate Profile: 1. Bachelors degree in Engineering (Statistics).
2. Must have 7-10 years of experience in Risk Analytics.
3. Any nationality
4. Mandatory experience in IFRS 9 & ICAAP Modeling.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma