Job Main PurposeThis position is responsible for accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans, managing staff.
Duty 1: Sales management
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly and annual sales quotas for the team and individual sales professionals
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue projections, and expense controls
- Ensuring targets are delivered through performance review, reward, and individual recognition of sales professionals
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of sales performance for executives
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team
Duty 2: Tender management
- Prepares and generates monthly progress reports highlighting tender wins/ losses (indicating reasons) for review and verification of management.
- Generates weekly tender status reports highlighting progress on concerned tenders.
- Prepares monthly status reports as related to tender wins/ losses to the GM
- Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
- Liaises with the Purchasing department to negotiate with approved vendors/suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies/materials as per project (pre/ post tender).
Duty: 3 Brand Management and Offline Marketing
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains a research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
Duty 4: Customer care management
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans.
- Implements productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Schedules expenditures.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Manufacturing; Home & Office Furniture; Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $3,000 – $4,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 35
BSc degree in business administration