The Head of Sales and Marketing, responsible for managing the Group’s Sales team to generate land and villa sales for Boutique Real Estate Developer in South East Asia.
You will part of the Senior management team to oversee Sales & Marketing division and communicate all key sales initiatives and targets, reporting directly to the CEO.
We are looking for an accomplished Head of Sales and Marketing to lead the international sales team which are located in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Thailand.
– Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for the various product suite.
– Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
– Determines and monitors the department’s key performance indicators (KPI’s).
– Responsible for achieving weekly targets across the various products including Land & Villa Sales.
– Works with Marketing to review the monthly EDM and Social media handles to ensure it is in line with sales strategy and the digital marketing team to oversee the various campaigns.
– Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
– Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
– Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
– Management of all sales related activities including lead generation, actively managing leads through the sales process, and co-ordination and support of sales events.
– Analyses sales statistics and creates sales management reports.
Head of Sales & Marketing at Real Estate Developer.
– At least 15 years solid real estate / property sales experience with proven results.
– Has worked for a reputable developer.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role, working with C-level executives and managing a large Sales Team.
– Has successfully managed a sales team across various countries
– Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate Studies, or related disciplines
– Marketing experience is advantageous.
The position is ideally based in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore or Hong Kong however our client would consider candidates that are based in the United Arab Emirates with a proven track record.
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates’ critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.